The name is Dan, and taking from my profile title, I LOVE cats...
BUT wait~ I also love dogs as well... whether they be doggos, doges, or puppers (all these terms refers to dogs...)... I love them all ;)
Have had pets all 30 years of my life and is currently taking care of two + two (4!):
- a grumpy ol' man-cat, British Shorthair named Harry.
- an overly excitable Terrier-mix, Trinity.
- a white chimmychunga-esque cat named Shalom
- and my fostered then adopted adorably antisocial Persian cat named Aslan
Immigrated here from the Philippine back in 2000 but have since gone back to the Philippines for studies. Took up Journalism as my Pre-Law and now am a 2nd year law student. When I was here in Hong Kong, was active in volunteer work for the various organizations like CSW HK and Feeding Hong Kong. I’ve also wrote for and contributed to the SCMP and HK Magazine back when they were still around.
As a pet owner myself, my pets aren’t just pets for me, but are family. Sharing in my joys and sorrow, but always eager to meet me at the door (waiting for their food perhaps) that instantly brightens my day. You can rest assured that I’ll treat your pets like how I treat mine: Family.
- Pet owner for all my life (AKA 30 years experience).
- Experience with raising very young to very old pets.
- Very attentive to details so you can rest assured that all your instructions for the care of your besties will be followed.
- I know “techniques“ to administer medication to reluctant pets (except intravenous administrations... needles and me don't mix) if needed.
- Very liberal with the cuddles and pets.
- Walks: 20-30 minutes minimum depending on the dog(s). Aim is for them to have enough time to do their business but also to be able to socialize with other dogs on a walk and also to expend excess energy.
- Home Visitations: Includes checking up on the water, food, and environment of the pets. Willing to do some pet-mess-related cleaning as long as cleaning utensils are provided. Will provide time-in and time-out messages to owners, the latter message should include a general observation of the pets and photos/videos. Includes dog walks if the pet is a dog. Of course will have playtime.
- Home Sitting: Includes everything above and owners can specify more specific requests.